Friday, October 19, 2007

I HAVE RETURNED!

Hello my dear readers.

If I have any readers left. T_T

Got tons of news since February, and I intend to make it into tiny, bite-size pieces for you to digest! Hope you enjoy the recollection time of this journal.

  • Got a new job at Rush's.
  • Got into a car accident, lost my 2000 Dodge Stratus as a result. (Because it was a salvage, repairing it would have cost more then it was worth. If it was a new/used car; it would have more then likely been repaired, not replaced.)
  • Got another car, a 1998 Nissan Altima. Frankly I hate to admit it, but I enjoy this car better then my old one; even though it's 2 years older then the Dodge.
  • Left my job at Rush's.
  • In the process of getting a new job as janitor at the Columbia Metropolitan Airport.
That's honestly about it for my blog today. Might post some more tomorrow.

No comments: