Thursday, October 09, 2008

WORLD GO BOOM-BOOM


Geezus. Never thought this time would end. Again, another updating style post.

Maybe I'll get off my lazy ass and REALLY start posting regularly once more.

- Lost my Altima in a side-impact car accident. It was on MY SIDE too. Now, I have arthritis in my left hip. Lovely.

- I've become engaged since the last time I was in here. I'm getting married in approximately 8 months, and 1 week! WONDERFUL.

- Lost my job as well. In fact, I've lost this many jobs.

- Columbia Metro Airport - Janitor - Was terminated.
- Ryan's Steakhouse - Cashier/Baker/Meat carver - Injured, and reluctantly pushed out.
- The Irwin Hodson Group - "Stuffer" - Terminated. (That was my most recent job in fact)

And I'm going to go back to my local Vocational Rehabilitation to try once again to get a proper job. It completely SUCKS and pisses me off.

As you can tell, I'm really into wrestling too. It's neat! And I love the interactions, the storyline. It's really intriguing to me how it all blends together. Plus; you get to see a bunch of (usually) sexy men wrestling each other!!

----------------
Listening to: Ladies and Gentlemen
via FoxyTunes

No comments: